2018 has been quite a year. Doesn’t it seem like more than 9-1/2 months ago since the Eagles won the Super Bowl? A crazy year like this one gives us more reasons to pause and be grateful for all we have this Thanksgiving.
A collection of younger adult voices put their list together on a platform called Odyssey. Simple yet heartfelt and more meaningful than ever, their Top 6 went this way:
- Family…and appreciating those who surround you.
- Friends…always there for you, even when family is not.
- Opportunity to go to College…again, younger adults.
- Good Health…irreplaceable.
- A Home…never to be taken for granted.
- Food to Eat…for many, this is a luxury.
Around the office and in business applications, there are other things to be thankful for.
- Clear Sign Holders…especially valuable for busy holiday sales. Like pilgrims finding their way across the ocean, durable Acrylic Sign Holders point shoppers to spotlight specials.
- Poster Holders…for increased visibility in .100 premium thickness acrylic. Slanted back from countertop displays or wall-mounted with neodymium magnets, literature always gets noticed.
- Cubicle Sign Holders…now available in new designs, including a first with colored borders. Special events, promotions, and sales announcements really stand out!
- Name Plate Holders…for wall, desk, and cubicle displays. Several new options are available that were not last year, including border color alternatives and many with FREE perforated card stock included!
- Magnetic Sign Holders/Picture Frames…always in demand for the Holidays, now accentuated magnetically!
- Donation Boxes…maybe the most important on the list. The Holidays are when the giving spirit of generous people really shines. Acrylic Donation Boxes and Mini Donation Boxes always fill this time of year from charities to animal shelters bustling through the Season.
We hope we’ve given you something to consider for Thanksgiving. And don’t forget those who work to serve Thanksgiving Day, like emergency medical personnel, fire, police, and first responders, and certainly those in the military, always on guard.